Join the Team
Start Your Brooklyn Winery Career
Have a passion for wine and want to learn more about it? Enjoy contributing to the success of private events? Or just want to share in the wonderful world of food, wine, and hospitality? From restaurant servers and event staff to winery tour guides and winery production employees, to management and director-level roles – there are lots of ways you can begin your career with us.
Why Work at Brooklyn Winery?
We believe in excellence and quality and know that our success depends on each and every one of our employees. Every role is equally important at Brooklyn Winery, and we strive to ensure employees feel a sense of pride in their contribution to the guest experience and the company as a whole.
GROW YOUR WINE KNOWLEDGE
Training in wine, food, and hospitality is built into all of our roles
ENJOY WORK/LIFE BALANCE
We’ve adapted for flexible scheduling and remote work
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GREAT PERKS
Employees have access to health insurance, PTO and much more – read below!
Benefits & Perks
- Health Insurance, 401(k) and retirement (for eligible employees)
- Paid Time Off and sick days
- Commuter Transit Benefits
- Discounts on wine and food
- Employee Assistance Program; including free counseling, coaching and digital resources, and access to Legal Consulting Services
- Career development opportunities
- Incentive and bonus opportunities
- Exclusive offers and discounts from retailers and venues
Benefits vary based on full or part-time employment status.
Available Jobs at Brooklyn Winery
Don't see anything? Check back soon for more open roles!